Collection of your Personal Information
FLOGROWN may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by FLOGROWN. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the FLOGROWN website.
- FLOGROWN encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from FLOGROWN so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. FLOGROWN is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the FLOGROWN website.
- Use of your Personal Information
FLOGROWN collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- FLOGROWN may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from FLOGROWN and its affiliates. FLOGROWN may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- FLOGROWN does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- FLOGROWN may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to FLOGROWN, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- The above excludes text messaging originator opt-in data and consent; this information will not be shared with any third parties.
- FLOGROWN will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on FLOGROWN or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of FLOGROWN; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of FLOGROWN, or the public.
- Security of your Personal Information
- FLOGROWN secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Children Under Thirteen
FLOGROWN does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
- Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from FLOGROWN by contacting us here:
– Web page: www.flogrown.com
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
– Phone: 689-227-0689
- Changes to this Statement
FLOGROWN will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. FLOGROWN encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how FLOGROWN is protecting your information.
FLOGROWN welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that FLOGROWN has not adhered to this Statement, please contact FLOGROWN at:
5166 Forsyth Commerce Road
Orlando FL 32807