SHIPPING & HANDLING
PROCESSING and HANDLING usually takes 1-2 business days, SHIPPING 3-4 business days in Florida, 3-5 for the rest of the country.
All orders are shipped using USPS Parcel Post & Priority mail. Tracking will be provided upon shipment.
Rates are as follows:
- For orders of $0 – $29.99 = $2.99
- For orders of $30.00 – $49.99 = $5.99
- For orders of $50.00+ = FREE
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Returns must be received back within 30 days of arrival for a refund / exchange. All merchandise must be in original condition, unworn, undamaged, unsoiled andany labels attached. Please include original packing slip in return package if available. Submit an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a 15% restocking fee for returns. Please have the following information ready when asking for an exchange/return:
A return address will be provided for you.
** All sales of items on SALE are FINAL, no returns. **
What is Installments by Afterpay?
Installments by Afterpay is a service that allows you to make purchases now and pay for them in four equal
payments made every 2 weeks without any interest.
How do I use Installments by Afterpay?
Simply shop online and add items to your shopping bag and checkout as normal. At checkout choose
Installments by Afterpay as your payment method. First time customers will need to register with Afterpay and provide payment details as usual, returning customers simply log in to make their purchase. It’s that easy!
How does the payment schedule work?
All customers are required to make their first payment at the time of purchase, with the remaining three
payments deducted automatically every two weeks from your chosen payment method. If you choose to make
additional payments before your scheduled pay dates, you may do so through your Afterpay account.
You can log in to your Afterpay account to view your payment schedule and make a payment before the due
date if you choose to do so.
Where can I find out more about Afterpay?
which can be found at https://www.afterpay.com/privacy-policy. If you have any questions about your Afterpay account, please contact Afterpay directly via web form at https://help.afterpay.com/hc/en-us.
Collection of your Personal Information
FLOGROWN may collect personally identifiable information, such as your name. We may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
- Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by FLOGROWN. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the FLOGROWN website.
- FLOGROWN encourages you to review the privacy statements of websites you choose to link to from FLOGROWN so that you can understand how those websites collect, use and share your information. FLOGROWN is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on websites outside of the FLOGROWN website.
- Use of your Personal Information
FLOGROWN collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you have requested.
- FLOGROWN may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from FLOGROWN and its affiliates. FLOGROWN may also contact you via surveys to conduct research about your opinion of current services or of potential new services that may be offered.
- FLOGROWN does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
- FLOGROWN may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to FLOGROWN, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- FLOGROWN will disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on FLOGROWN or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of FLOGROWN; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of FLOGROWN, or the public.
- Security of your Personal Information
- FLOGROWN secures your personal information from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. When personal information (such as a credit card number) is transmitted to other websites, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) protocol.
- Children Under Thirteen
FLOGROWN does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use this website.
- Opt-Out & Unsubscribe
We respect your privacy and give you an opportunity to opt-out of receiving announcements of certain information. Users may opt-out of receiving any or all communications from FLOGROWN by contacting us here:
– Web page: www.flogrown.com
– Email: email@example.com
– Phone: _________________
- Changes to this Statement
FLOGROWN will occasionally update this Statement of Privacy to reflect company and customer feedback. FLOGROWN encourages you to periodically review this Statement to be informed of how FLOGROWN is protecting your information.
FLOGROWN welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that FLOGROWN has not adhered to this Statement, please contact FLOGROWN at:
5166 Forsyth Commerce Road
Orlando FL 32807